"Address of the Catholic lay citizens of the city and county of Philadelphia"
Click on the image to browse the document. (3 images)
- Related Stories
- The Kensington Riots of 1844, Church of St. Philip Neri
- Date Created
- "Address of the Catholic lay citizens of the city and county of Philadelphia." Cover page, title page and pages 2-3.
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania: Books and Pamphlets Collection (*.A33 1844)
- Source (Bibliographic)
- "Address of the Catholic lay citizens, of the city and county of Philadelphia, to their fellow-citizens, in reply to the presentment of the Grand jury of the Court of quarter sessions of May term 1844, in regard to the causes of the late riots in Philadelphia," Philadelphia, Printed by M. Fithian, 1844.
- Anti-Catholicism, Catholics, Irish Americans, Nativism, Riots of 1844
- Civic Life & Politics
- Purchase This Image