[Dancing at Cramp's Shipyard]
- Related Story
- Cramp Shipyard — “A Community Organization and a Community Institution”
- Street Address
- Richmond St. and Norris St.
- Date Created
- June 24 1943
- Dancing at lunch time is a new recreation activity for war workers at Cramp's Shipyard. When the opening dance was held this week about 60 couples stepped about the roped-off concrete floor to the music of the company band. Dances will be held at least twice weekly.
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania: Philadelphia Record Photograph Collection
- Landscape & Architecture, Public & Social Life, Work
- This Item Is Unavailable For Purchase