Laying new roof of Building No. 20 in Cramp's Shipyard.
- Related Story
- Cramp Shipyard — “A Community Organization and a Community Institution”
- Street Address
- Richmond St. and Norris St.
- Date Created
- November 11 1940
- Depicts exterior image of men working on roof with Ben Franklin bridge in the background.
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania: Philadelphia Record Photograph Collection
- Landscape & Architecture, Public & Social Life, Work
- This Item Is Unavailable For Purchase