Man Full of Trouble 1972 after renovations
- Related Story
- The Man Full of Trouble Tavern — Maintaining Mischief in Colonial Philadelphia
- Street Address
- 127 Spruce Street, Philadelphia PA
- Date Created
- May 1972
- Man Full of Trouble 1972 after renovations. Library of Congress.
“SOUTH (FRONT) ELEVATIONS.” May 1972. Library of Congress.
Library of Congress Collections: Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record/Historic American Landscapes Survey
- Source (Bibliographic)
- Originally published in May 1972
- This Item Is Unavailable For Purchase