St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church
St. Paul's was originally founded in 1843 to meet the spiritual needs of the growing Irish Catholic community. But since the turn of the century, St. Paul's has served an increasingly Italian American congregation and is known today as the "parish of the Italian market." In the past 20 years, the congregation has grown to include some Polish, Mexican and African American parishioners. St. Paul's absorbed St. Mary Magdalen de Pazzi in 2000, operating with the motto "two beautiful churches, one great parish."
- Abate, Alexis. "Catholic Churches." South Philly Review, March 17, 2005. Available at : https://www.southphillyreview.com/view_article.php?id=3105
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania. "Bella Vista: Philadelphia's Little Italy." Self-guided walking tour printed guide, Philadelphia, PA: Historical Society of Pennsylvania Honors Summer History Institute, 1983.